The PC and server requirements DRAM contract price soared 25% in October

Author:
Source: 网络
Date: 2016-11-02

 

Shipping season into memory, the global DRAM increased demand for benefiting from the PC and server, prices soared in October, for samsung, SK hynix and other companies made.
 
TrendForce DRAMeXchange's store brand DRAMeXchange (global semiconductor) statistics show that October 4 gb DDR3 contract price is $1.88, on average is up 25.3% in September, and its highest since March 2013.

DRAM quotation has rallied for four months, from July, according to data released DRAMeXchange DRAM seven, eight, September price rose 7.2%, 7.2% and 2.99%.


DRAM market rebound, the south Korean memory factory is the biggest beneficiaries.As of the second quarter, samsung global DRAM market share to 47.4%, SK hynix came to 26.5%, the two companies combined was 73.9%, and the four points the almost a third in the world.
 
The latest results showed that samsung's chip business third-quarter operating profit of 3.37 trillion won, record nearly a year.SK hynix during the same period profit jumped sixty percent from the previous quarter.

 

 

Related recommendation / 热点新闻
2018 - 02 - 06
点击次数: 0
Joinwin will participate in the spring of 2018 consumer electronics as show exhibitors, which is held by global sources . The exhibition time of the consumer electronics exhibition will be o...
2017 - 11 - 22
点击次数: 461262
H61-2ndCPU1. Supports 3rd Gen(IVY Brige). Intel® 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen(Sandy Bridge). Intel® Core™ CPUs (LGA1155)Chipset1. Intel® H61 Express ChipsetMemory1. Supports DDR3 1600/...
2017 - 11 - 07
点击次数: 0
2017 New Arrival mining Motherboard H110 lga1151 price :$44.1/pcsProduct DescriptionCPUSupports 6/7rd Gen(lvy Bridge). Intel® Core™ CPUs (LGA1151)ChipsetIntel® H110 Express ChipsetMemorySupp...
2017 - 11 - 06
点击次数: 0
Special offer, ddr2 ddr3 ram promotion:Original chips PC DDR2 800 2GB 16C-FULL COMPATIBLE-$4.6 MOQ1000pcsOriginal chips PC DDR3 1333 4GB 16C-FULL COMPATIBLE-$24.3 MOQ500pcsEnjoy lifetime warranty,10...
2017 - 10 - 24
点击次数: 0
World famous e-sports peripherals overclocking memory and high-end leading brand, G.Skill, international published Ripjaws DDR4 SO - DIMM series new four-channel suit DDR4-3800 MHZ 32 gb (4 x8gb), ev...
2017 - 10 - 20
点击次数: 0
8gb ddr4 ram mini computer memory card promotion price:$89.60/pcsGolden memory ram all enjoy lifetime warranty,100% tested before delivery,Support Customized Logo,Retail Packing or Bulk Packing,ETT Or...
2017 - 08 - 09
点击次数: 0
Although Intel is not specialized in manufacturing the SSD, but its strength is very strong, in the enterprise market and Intel is very active, rich products, technology is also constantly breakthroug...
2017 - 10 - 13
点击次数: 0
2017 NEW GM sata3 2.5inch SSD 60GB promotion price: $29.5/pcsBased SpecificationControl chipSM2246ENInterfaceSATAIIICapacity60GBCache128MBFlash typeMLC NAND FlashRead/Write PerformanceSequential Read4...
2017 - 08 - 04
点击次数: 0
Toshiba 64 layers of stacked 3 d flash technology is practical, rapidly following the mainstream XG5 NVMe, low-end TR200 SATA, Toshiba and released the SSD, based on the new flash memory in the third ...
2017 - 07 - 20
点击次数: 0
4G 2133 REG ECC DDR4 SERVER RAM 22.00 8G 2133 REG ECC DDR4 SERVER RAM 84.50 16G 2133 REG ECC DDR4 SERVER RAM 158.30 32G 2133 REG ECC DDR4 SERVER RAM 289.00 32G 2133 REG ECC DDR4 SERVER RAM 305.50
Contact Us
  • joinwin1
  • jw@pcjoinwin.com
  • +8613632905958
  • Room 906, 9/F Bantian Group commerical center, No. 20. LiShipai. Longgang district, Shenzhen. 

 







Copyright © 2013-2014 JOINWIN INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved
犀牛云提供企业云服务